Saturday, February 27, 2010

February 5, 2010 my 3rd observation and this time we work on our project the bulletin board. One of the teacher suggest the color of the board and they give money to buy materials and three of us bought the materials.we clean the principals office .After waiting to the materials i'm go to my cooperating teacher to know that i'm go their. Ma'am asked me to check the answer of the student and ma'am asked me to write some word in the manila paper but ma'am don't have a materials so that we can do it next time. Ma'am not allow me to go out so that i cannot help them.And also ma'am is going outside so that i'm the one teaching the student but ma'am come already because she said it is postponed.Ma'am writing in her note what date i'm go with him so that shes has a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment